Sunday 11 June 2017

Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Cocoa Vanilla Studio are one of my favourite all time paper manufacterers and this Wild at Heart range was flying off the shelves at Hey Little Magpie & I can totally see why. I used this range for my May blog post.

Beautiful.

Recently on a trip to Paris I got to see Monets Water lilies for the first time, I could have looked at them for hours, a real highlight of my trip so I had to scrap them when I saw this watercolored background.

I didn't want to cover it totally so added a die cut over it allowing the paper to show through.
Together.

In this range there is a pack of assorted frames, this is usually the type of embellishment I hoard so I made myself use 7 on this page!

3 frames hold photos from our day trip & another some journalling, the rest Ive used ephemera, rubber shapes and thread to embellish.
Many thanks for looking x
Sheena x

1 comment: