Saturday 13 February 2016

PL - Dec 2015 ( Part1)

I am slowly but surely working my way through my December pages as I really want to start to crack on with this year as its seems to be passing me by so quick!
So here are the first 2 pages I've finished which include...
...Moxley Christmas crop, surprise gift, I'm a Celeb, Winter Camp Dinner...
...Leamington Lantern Parade, Uni Interviews, Birmingham German market, Get togethers with friends...
...works Xmas do, Dan turning 21!!...
...Matt out with the Lads, getting the tree up, movie night, NT visits, seeing Nanna...

I'm keeping the embellishment to a minimum now so I still tell the stories with the time I have to work on it.
Many thanks for looking.
Sheena x

1 comment:

  1. Great pages, I'm loving that happy shade of green. So refreshing during these winter months.

    ReplyDelete