Thursday 14 April 2011

just scrapping

I'm on a bit of campaign at the moment
to use up some of my stash
or give it away if I'm not likely to use it,
rather than have it just hanging around.

So in my attempt to use some
here is a Lo of Harriet
using Sassafrass paper- make do & mend,
& lots of bits of ribbons.


I used the Sew Easy gadget for the lines of
embroidery & it's fab.
I defiantly will be collecting all the heads for it
so you can produce different stitches.


I know it's simple but I like it x

3 comments:

  1. the most simply ones are always the best, gorgeous page and a great way to use up lots of ribbon and lace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO, I'm another one who loves the Sew Easy tool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout, love my Sew Easy tool as well xxx

    ReplyDelete