Friday 15 October 2010

2 reasons to be chuffed ...

Firstly, I was invited to take part in a special sketch challenge
over on Creative Scrappers to celebrate their 125th sketch
and my Lo, Favourite place went live today.
This photo was taken in Park Guell, Barcelona.

The papers are Sassafras Indie Girl
& I made a couple of fabric flowers to add dimension.

Secondly this is my 150th blog post !!
I never would have believed, when I first set this blog up
how much I enjoy blogging
it may be mainly photos & scrapping
but thats the kind of girl I am.
Many thanks to all who read it for your kind comments
they really make me smile x

Sx

3 comments:

  1. Really beautiful Sheena. Totally my colours and adore everything you've done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats stunning S, totally love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done hun, this is lovely. Congrats on your 150th post - thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing the next 150 +

    ReplyDelete