Tuesday 7 September 2010

Fresh New Fall...

Here are the first 2 pages made with
Scrapagogo's september kit.
It is my most favourite to date,
overflowing with lush products which co ordinate so beautifully.

Knit Twoo
When I saw this little fella on a blog i knew
I had to try to learn to knit again
so i could make him.
I loved the hessian so much that I attached it to the
cardstock so i could use it for the background.
I embellished the hybrid owl with sewn wings and a pin tail,
and added lots of patterned circles to both the branches using
foam pads for added depth.
Endangered.

The blues and greens in this kit reminded me
of this pic Paul took of me at Sea World,
I have a thing about the Manatees
& will watch them for hours if I can !
The "seaweed " is made from this months tree stamp
and the sub title mounted on a Prima leaf from the Go to pieces.
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment