Friday 2 July 2010

allsorts !!

Here is my world cup class 6, using the colour combo, sketch and technique.
To be honest, this is my least favourite technique so far,
but when I signed up I knew Celine's style & mine were very different ! and also I've signed up for stuff in the past and either not finished or not even started them !!
So this time I'm determined to have a go regardless !
Lo highlights that we have been married 17 years ! which is obvious from the title ! lol !

Today saw the launch of a new weekly challenge blog Paper Proposals.
I recommend you check it out & it will certainly give your mojo a helping hand.

and lastly a huge HUGE congratulations to our baby girl on passing the entrance exam to the boys senior school a whole year early , considering how tough this year has been, we are so proud of her xxx
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment